20 COMMONLY FORGOTTEN WEDDING DETAILS:
- Have BREAKFAST, feed your bridal party too.
- Emergency kit: makeup for touchups, safety pins, bobby pins, rescue flats etc.
- Overnight bag. Make sure it’s pre-packed and in your veh or an assigned designate. (Don’t 4get this in the hotel).
- Handkerchief/ Kleenex – Something to dab your tears or sweat and keep you dry
- Cash and ID so you can get into your hotel rm.
- Keep tips ahead of time in an envelope.
- Hydrate yourself. Start a few days beforehand and keep hydrating yourself throughout the wedding.
- Eye lash glue – those babies may need to be glued back after a few tears
- Bring your invitations, esp if you want them to be part of your wedding photography.
- Transportation all the way from the beginning of day to the end; include transportation for your wedding party too.
- Reserved seating signs for your family & wedding party at the first few rows.
- Photo wrangler: get one person from bride & groom’s side who knows most people to wrangle them for family photos.
- Budget appropriately for Vendor overtime Fees.
- Vendor meals – Please do not forget to feed your vendors.
- Music selection. Pick a pro DJ to reduce stress, & select songs from weeks before.
- Marriage license. Assign someone to handle it. You will be surprised how many couples lose their license or forget it at the ceremony venue.
- Gift wrangler and vehicle for all the gifts. – Figure out who will be taking your gifts and how they’re going to get them to you.
- Second Outfit(s) – Have your outfits packed and placed with a trusted person heading to the reception.
- A Robe or Cover-all to be used whilst getting ready. People incl vendors will be in the same room with you capturing your getting ready moments.
- Point person – Designate someone who knows everything about your wedding (vendors, timeline, etc.) so you can enjoy your wedding day. aka Your Wedding Planner.
Lead Wedding Planner
Celebration Events Mgmt