So, you said yes! You have selected your girls. You want to spend some quality time with them one last time just for old times sake before you say “I do”, but you are not sure how to go about it. Now, you can take a page out of Ryan’s bachelorette book and put together a “Girl’s Trip”, or take a page out of Lillian’s bachelorette book and ask your best friend to plan everything for all the “Bridesmaids”. But, if none of those seem appealing to you (I truly hope not), here are 5 social distance-themed bachelorette party ideas for you and your girls to enjoy.
- Backyard game day: Set up your backyard and group into teams that will work together all day. Challenge each other in various games. Keep score of the different points earned by each team, and award a Bride Pack trophy & prize to the winning team at the end of the day.
- Movie Marathon: Select a movie (s) to watch together. Set up a projector in your backyard and host a movie marathon for your bachelorette party. If you do not have a backyard, clearly mark “safe zones” in your apartment or viewing room where your girls can sprawl out and enjoy the marathon with you. Don’t forget the drinks and snacks.
- Local wine tours: Doing activities outdoors allows for more space to be together. Local wine tours are a great way to support local businesses while hanging with your girls and tasting different blends of wine. Make sure to opt for tour packages as these usually offer an in-depth exploration of the vineyard. Who knows, your bachelorette party may just be the opportunity you need to find the wine for your big day.
- Online Karaoke & Dance Night: What could be better than singing and dancing all night at the top of your lungs with your girls? Load up some of you and your ladies’ favorite tracks and get your Beyonce, Tiwa, Mariah, Simi, Whitney, J.Lo, or Sinach on. Karaoke & Dance Night can go all night long and, depending on the platform you use, you can record it all and revisit this time with your ladies for years to come. Don’t forget to take pics #bacheloretteparty
- Virtual Sleepover: Each member of the bride pack should receive a bridal sleepover pack. Suggestions for your sleepover pack includes but is not limited to; beverages, snacks, face mask, mani-pedi set, game choices, blanket, and robe. At the designated time. Log into your chosen platform and go through the items in the sleepover set. Eat, drink, and complete each task together. Remember it is a “virtual sleepover” so the rules do not have to be strict. Have fun and laugh the night away till each of you fall asleep.
If you have other socially distanced-themed bachelorette party suggestions that you think we should add, share them with us.
Join us on Wednesdays for our ‘Weducation Live‘ on Instagram @celebrationeventsmgmt