During this unprecedented Covid-19 Pandemic. there is a multitude of emotions especially for couples who are directly impacted by the timing, lock down and overall situation of things.
HOW TO WORK ON YOUR WEDDING DURING COVID19 PANDEMIC & SOCIAL DISTANCING
As your wedding “sanity saver” we will like to share a few ideas on what you can do or work on whilst at home during this lock down and social distancing.
- Do your research, select and book your wedding planner (If you do not have one already)
- Choose your wedding music (First dance, entrance songs, ceremony music etc)
- Work on your wedding website if you plan on having one
- Compile your wedding guest list
- Review and select your wedding vendors. If you have a preferred date(s), you should check their availability for your dates
- Register your Online Gift Registry and start selecting your gift items
- Start looking at dresses, suits, wedding party outfits online. Lots of bridal stores have online catalogs
- Wedding favors. You can start looking at your options and order them to avoid any delays in delivery if customizing the items.
- Start working on your Vows. It is never too early, you can tweak it and buff it up again later (remember to save the draft on multiple devices)
At Celebration Events we have helped our clients through postponements and communicating with all vendors, venues and guests. We make use of virtual and online planning tools.
If you need any help with your wedding planning. Do contact us at www.celebrationevents.ca